HCA's Needed in the Lincoln area
Mayday are looking to recruit Health Care Assitants (HCA) to work ad hoc shifts.
We currently have part time roles available, with flexible working hours.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, experienced and committed HCA, who is able to work in a range of settings to provide high-quality care to service users. We are looking for HCA with a minimum of 1 year NHS experience gained within the last 2 years
About the Company
- Mayday Healthcare has been an established Nursing Agency since December 2003. Our aim is to provide an effective temporary healthcare recruitment service to both our clients and our candidates.
- We are part of The National Agency Nursing Framework Agreement and have added national contracts with the Spire Group and BMI Hospitals. This shows that we are now well positioned to provide around the clock service to healthcare organisations in both the public and private sectors alike.
- 1 year NHS ward based experience gained within the last 2 years
- Dedication to continued professional and personal development
- PAYE or Umbrella payments
- Free uniform*
- Excellent Monday - Sunday out-of-hours support team
- Flexible working opportunities according to availability
- Weekly payroll
- Fast Track Applications
For more information on the positions available please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com or 02077986664 or 07827842410