Your Mayday Consultant
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Healthcare Assistants (Day & Night Shift) to care for clients with complex care needs in their supported environment in and close to the Berkshire area.
You will be required to work on your own times and will be expected to ensure the house is kept clean and support our client with medical appointments, personal care with all health and safety checks. You get plenty of training along the way with having right values and a positive attitude.
Complex Care Worker
About the role
Are you looking to join our experienced team of Complex Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind, and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Mayday Homecare.
Why join us?
· A FREE comprehensive training package will be provided to successful candidates to ensure they feel confident to provide high-quality care and support in accordance with the client’s identified needs. Additional bespoke training will be given to support the client to the best of your ability.
· Our competitive referral scheme gives you the opportunity to earn £100 for every friend that you refer who completes 100 hours with us - refer 10 friends to earn £1000!
· Mayday Homecare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and clients with more complex clinical needs.
In return, we’d like you to have:
· Care Experience
· Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
· A caring and compassionate attitude
· The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application
· Tracheostomy care
· Ventilation care
· Suction trained
· Peg feed experienced
· Medication management
· Catheter care
· Manual handling
· Spinal Injury
· Experience of working with clients with complex care needs